Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW DAY!

Gotta love New England! The state is pretty much in freak out mode because we're supposed to get a pretty big storm tonight into tomorrow. I've heard several different estimates of snow, ranging from 10-24 inches. Let's hope whomever estimate 10 is right or I won't be able to find the pups when the run through the snow.
The past few days have been fine. The only thing I have to complain about is I'm getting bored with the treadmill. I guess it's time to integrate something new. I will have to alternate between Jillian's 30 day Shred, the treadmill and ZUMBA (which I had to order the other day because the store was out of them.)
I've had a difficult time with water this week. I just haven't been thirsty.
Weigh in day is supposed to be tomorrow. Depending on the snow, I may go but more than likely will go on Thursday.

I guess I should post a picture of the before but not quite yet...be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment