Saturday, January 8, 2011

OOPPSS!

I haven't forgotten to write, I've just been busy doing projects around the house and planning my father in laws retirement party.

Let's see...I left off with Wednesday being weigh in day. Well I lost! I love 1.6 pounds! I was pretty pleased with that especially since I only started on the treadmill on Day 1 (Monday, January 3rd).

Thursday, Friday and as well as today, I ate all my servings of fruits and vegetables. I drank my water (I was a bit shy of the recommended 8 glasses on Friday though). I also jogged on the treadmill. I feel great after I do my 20 minutes.

I have to go to the store tomorrow because I have to get new ZUMBA for the Wii. It looks like soooo much fun. So much cheaper and not mention embarrassing. I'm sure my last Zumba class everyone had a great laugh at me.

Todd and I started putting up crown molding in the office today. I'm so excited to finish tomorrow. Pictures to come.

I've also made a decision on a new OB/GYN. I'm going with the physicians at the UCONN Health Center. I have to get over the fact that I may see my doctor in the halls. I have a feeling I'll be seeing an RE so why not have the OB & RE in one place

1 comment:

  1. How did you like Zumba for the Wii? I usually go to Zumba with a friend or two so we can laugh at each other :)

    ReplyDelete