Monday, May 23, 2011

I feel GREAT!!!!

I have to smack myself. I've been prolonging joining the gym because I've had it stuck in my head that I can't afford it. Well, the women's fitness center is go cheap. It breaks down to $1.00 a day. I know I can sacrific $1.00 a day for my health and future family.

I've gone to 2 zumba classes since Wednesday. I've absolutely LOVED them! I forget about the time and just dance. I do come out sweating like crazy but HEY....sweating is healthy.

I just got home from the gym. Unfortunately, there was no Zumba class tonight but I did my share of working out. I spend 30 minutes on the eliptical (I have to calculate how many activity points I get for that). Then I spent 45 minutes weights for my arms, legs, backs, and abs. I feel great. I kind of CANNOT wait for weigh in on Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment