Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I know I know

I've been MIA for a while. The pups were in a DockDog competition a couple weeks ago. The only difference with this competition is that the club we belong was in charge of putting on the event. Todd and I were exhausted by the time we got home. I think we both were lucky to get home in one piece. I know I caught myself falling asleep a couple times as we drove home from Worcester, MA.

Last week, I managed to stay the same. -18.6. I was really hoping to get closer to that -20 but I've come to realize staying the same is just as successful as a loss.

This week was so not normal. The family got together and celebrated my aunt's, cousin's and my birthday. Of course there was cannoli cake (which I did split with Todd so I didn't feel as guilty). I ended up losing -0.4. So I've lost -19 pounds. I guess I'm just expecting more out of myself.

I can't wait for the warmer weather. I can get the dogs back to the park where they get to run and I'll walk for at least an hour. I'm beginning to think "zumbaing" for 45 minutes a day isn't going to cut it.

I made an appointment for an OB/GYN at UCONN in April. I cannot wait because it seems like all that I hear and see is someone is having or had a baby. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for everyone I just wish I could share in the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment